Pursuant section 13 of the Legislative Decree n. 196/03 - Personal Data Protection Code - (hereinafter referred to as "Code"), the cpmpany R designer S.a.S. is kept to furnish some information regarding the use of the personal data that concern you. The data in possession of our company are directly obtained by the data subject, or by third-party, as in the cases of acquisition near centers of elaboration and files, also public. To such purpose, follows an informative note, that contains the elements that qualify the effected treatment. The information already in our possession, or that we will be able to acquire during the time, will be, in every case, object of treatment in the full respect of the aforementioned Code, ibid included the reservation obligations, in it foreseen.
1. FINALITY AND FORMALITY OF THE DATA'S TREATMENT
The treatment to which the personal data transmitted or acquired will be submitted, will be effected within the execution of the activity of R designer S.a.S. with the following finalities:
- Management of the contractual relationship in state, of the negotiations generally finalized to the conclusion of a contract and the phase before contract.
- Management of possible contractual relationships that will be entertained in the future, included the management of the litigation and the activities of credit tutelage.
- Fulfillment of the legal duties consequential from the relationship in state.
- Carrying out and development of the institutional activity, involved, by example, statistic elaborations, marketing and advertising activity, included market investigation and promotional activity, commercial information and interactive commercial communications, in the respect of the normative in subject of business and industrial secret.
The data will be treated for all the contractual relationship and, also subsequently, for commercial finality.
The data subject will be able, in every moment, to ask the cancellation from the files of his/her personal data, as explain in the following point 5.
2. COMMUNICATION'S RANGE
On the base of the communications and diffusions effected in execution of law and contract obligations, the data can be communicated in Italy and in foreign countries, in the respect of the above mentioned finalities, to the following subjects:
Lawyer offices, credits recovery and insurance companies Banks for commercial information Factoring companies Credit institutes and other financial middlemen for the correlated fulfillments to the commercial relationship (for instance for the payments) Managers, advisors and service companies Checking, checked and connected companies.
3. DATA'S APPOINTMENT
The appointment of the necessary data to carry out to the legal and fiscal obligations consequential from the commercial and contractual relationship in state, is obligatory.
The appointment of not referable data to contractual or legal obligations is instead optional.
4. REFUSAL OF THE DATA'S APPOINTMENT
The refusal to furnish the necessary data to carry out to the legal and fiscal obligations consequential from the commercial and contractual relationship in state, or the following consent's denial of their treatment, will determine the impossibility, for the writer, to deal with the commercial or contractual relationships in state.
Instead, the non-appointment of all the data that are not referable to contractual or legal obligations, will be valued each time from the writer and will determine the consequent decisions compared to the importance, for the company, of the requested and not conferred data.
5. DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHT
Relatively to the conferred data, the data subject can practice the rights foreseen by the section 7 of the Code and precisely:
Sec. 7. Right to Access Personal Data and other Rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data conerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5 (2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall haye the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that bave been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall bave the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
6. DATA CONTROLLER and RESPONSIBLE OF THE DATA'S TREATMENT
Data controller of the treatment is R designer - Via D. Concini, 6 - 31015 Conegliano (TV) Italy.
The number to contact is the following: +39 3381375676
Google Analytics can track visitors, including search engines and social networks, direct visits and reference sites. It also shows advertising, pay-per-click networks, email marketing and digital collateral such as links within PDF documents.